When: Tuesday, December 14, 2010, 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Where: The Pyle Center, 702 Langdon, Madison, WI
Why: See what’s new in instructional communications systems. Meet new colleagues. Learn about new initiatives. Enjoy food and drink. Network. Have an opportunity for door prizes. And more…
- Room 314: Re-imagined, redesigned, high-definition collaborative learning and meeting space
- Room 235: High-definition meeting, teaching, and learning space
- Room 209: Re-outfitted computer learning lab
- Room 310: Our “sandbox” learning design space
- Webcasting: See our new Tricaster webcasting and video editing service in action
- Meet and Greet: Greet old friends and meet new ones, including Eddie Loo, Director of ICS
- Enjoy: Holiday snacks and beverages
- Give: Bring your donations for Toys for Tots and the Second Harvest Foodbank
We invite you to register on Facebook. If you do, you’ll receive a free 60-minute audioconference as our thank you gift. Go to Facebook and search for “Instructional
Communications Systems,” or go to the ICS home page and click on the Facebook icon.
We hope to see you December 14.